Thursday 28 June 2018

Fun at the circus!


Fun at the circus!

As we approach the last few weeks of Year One, we have been asking the children for their highlights from this year. One that was very popular with all the children was our circus workshop!

Circus Steve came in with the most amazing equipment for the children to use. He began with a circus skill performance that wowed the children and them showed them a few tricks. The children were beyond excited to join in.

They learnt to juggle, spin plates, hoola-hoop and wobble board! There were also many dressing up clothes for the children to use so they looked the part and well as acted the part!






I love the part where you had to spin the plate. I didn't even drop it! I want to get one from Santa!' Riley

This was the best day ever! I loved the plate spinning. I could do it straight away! Charlie

'It was really hard but I used my resilience and now i can spin my plate!' Kayne 

No comments:

Post a Comment