Thursday 23 February 2017

Year 2 West Ham Takeover


The children arrived at school in their claret and blue, eagerly awaiting the West Ham takeover day. Their first task was to complete a set of challenges which involved many different ball skills. The children worked on their agility, accuracy, strength and coordination. They then competed a Literacy based workshop, which focused on sentence structure. By the end of the workshop all the children had corrected the jumbled sentences written by Hammer Head the mascot. 

All the children thoroughly enjoyed being part of West Ham for the day - even if they did almost get blown away! 

I have to really focus so I can throw the bean bag into the hoop. I want to score 1000 points. Bobby. 

I am so proud to be wearing my West Ham kit today. It has been so much fun. Maisy



No comments:

Post a Comment