Monday 28 January 2019

Rowan Class- Learning Challenge

Rowan Class 
Learning Challenge Superstars!


What an amazing week Rowan Class have had! The have been working very hard at home on their learning challenges and here are some of their efforts...




Noah worked with his mum to create an amazing poster all about P. T. Barnham.
'I really liked doing this with my mum. 
We looked up the facts together. I liked how my poster looked!'
Noah

Maggie created a poem with her dad all about a stone. Maggie then read this with confidence to the class.
'Me and my dad did this together and I practised
 reading it out at home. I think the class liked it too! 
Maggie

Aimen took on a few of the challenges and did a fantastic job. She created a picture and a poster all about P. T. Barnham. Both looked amazing.
'I had to be very careful when was doing my picture 
as I wanted it to look really nice. I liked doing my 
learning challenges and getting 2 certificates! 
Aimen

Awwal learnt the circus poem and performed it to the class. 
'I though the poem was funny. I didn't mind reading it out loud'
Awwal

Faye created a poster with all the facts she knew about the circus. She worked on this independently and was very proud of her efforts.
'I decorated it with hearts so it would look nice 
and then mor people would look at it.
 Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment