Saturday 27 May 2017

A Thank You From Year 2!

A huge thank you to all of those that attended our Maths party yesterday. It was truly a fabulous morning: independent learning, brains hard at work, sun shining! It was great to see such a big turn out from families and watching the Year 2 children so actively engaged in a variety of fun maths activities. They loved explaining and showing off the way in which they work. 

"I did four jobs inside with my Mum!" Alexandru 

"I taught my Mum and Dad how to play guess that number?" Hollie 
 
"We did the dominoes with my Mum!" Ruben 
 
Another thank you for your amazing feedback regarding the morning; it is really appreciated. We hope you have have a wonderful half term! 




 
 
 
Isabelle and Kyla were the lucky winners of the raffle prize!



No comments:

Post a Comment