Thursday 21 January 2016

Resourcefulness in Pine

This term Pine class have been looking at the learning behaviour 'Resourcefulness'. This week, the class looked at the different ways someone might be resourceful with their learning. Specifically, we thought about the use of 'imagining', whereby, children use their imagination and intuition to put themselves through new experiences or explore possibilities. Here the children were using their imaginations to consider new possibilities, and exploring 'what if?' and 'I wonder..." through the use of pictures and words. The children recognised that through their imaginations they could explore new possibilities and by asking questions of themselves they would discover and learn more.

"I wonder how many things I could draw in 10 minutes" Rashid.

"I wonder about how flowers are different colours" Kyla


"What if me and my sister could fly?" Alice.

"I wonder what its like to be a fairy" Kiera.


"What if [monkey] toys could come alive?" Ruben.

"I wonder how I could make a doll. What if the clouds could be turned into a bouncy castle?" Andreea.









No comments:

Post a Comment