Friday 1 December 2017

Year One's Surprise Visitor...


On the 1st December, Year One received a letter...

Year One children, my dreams came true,

I’ve been chosen to come and stay with you.


Your teacher saw me and said I could,

Stay in class if I was good.


Your TA welcomed me with a smile and said that I could stay a while,

So in your class is where I’ll be,

Until Santa says, he needs me.


At home time when you head away,

In class is where I’m going to stay.


At night is when I have my fun,

Did I tell you I’m a cheeky one…?


In the day, I follow the class rules,

 But tomorrow you’ll see the chaos I cause.


In the morning, you might find a surprise,

I don’t think you’ll believe your eyes.



One last thing …I don’t ask for much,

But the one rule is, you cannot touch.


I am actually covered in invisible magic and

If you touch me, it would be so tragic

My magic helps the tricks I play and if you touch me the trick will fade away.



By the way, you should learn my name,

And the surprise will never be the same.


You be good and I’ll be the one,

Who creates all of the Christmas fun!




We can't wait to see what he does on Monday morning!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment