Wednesday 24 May 2017

Freddie's Fancy Footwear





Freddie's Fancy Footwear



On Crazy Shoe Day, the children came trotting into class with an extra spring in their step. This was because their shoes had been transformed from sensible black shoe, into sparkling, colourful footwear! The children did such a great job showcasing their creative talents, that I wanted to get involved.


To do this, I pulled on the talents of Freddie Little from Mulberry Class. I left a plain pair of white shoes in his capable hands and asked him to make them more interesting. When I returned, I was welcomed by the brightest pair of shoes...




             

Freddie was very proud of his work, and rightly so! And I love the new addition to my wardrobe!
Freddie Little: 'I wanted to make Miss Chappel a colourful pair of shoes that would make her happy when she looked at them'.

Thank you Freddie! You are very talented!

No comments:

Post a Comment