Monday 8 February 2016

Outdoor gym

Pine class spent some of their afternoon using the outdoor gym equipment. They worked in pairs or small groups to support and coach each other. They discussed the importance of balance and working together cooperatively to get the most out of the gym equipment. They noticed how different equipment worked different areas of their body.
"This one you have to move all your arms and legs, which is hard" Rashid


"This makes me move the fastest!" Alice


The coaches help their partners and discuss which body parts they are using the most/ least.


"We ended up both on it to make it work the best and we had to work together to get it to move" Dora


"If I keep pulling with my arms I can make my legs go higher!" Ruben


"It was hard at first but I told Keira to lean forward" Phoebe


"This one is my favourite and I've been on them all!" Oliver







No comments:

Post a Comment